Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MMA Fighter Raphael "Noodle" Davis Pleads Not Guilty to All Charges


May 2, 2012


Mr. Davis stated, “I emphatically deny all charges against me, and I have never filed a false worker’s compensation claim while working as a firefighter.  Further, any injuries received while competing in mixed martial arts had nothing to do with any worker’s compensation claims. 

The media has portrayed me in a light that is in complete contradiction to my personal code of ethics.  I am a professional athlete, family man, law-abiding citizen, and advocate for my community.  These are many reasons I became a firefighter in the first place.  I always strive to achieve greatness in my career, as a father and as a husband.  I look forward to my day in court and being able to prove my innocence.  I believe the facts will speak for themselves at that time.”


No comments:

Post a Comment