VIP Message from Carl Richards, Rock Ministry, Rumble at the Rock and Buddy Osborne, GREAT time, 10/20, 2PM
Greetings to all my friends.
God is doing great work in the Kenningston section of Philadelphia's inner city, our Brother in Jesus, Mr Buddy Osborne heads up Rock Ministy and this years AAU sponsored Boxing event is Saturday, 10/20/12 beginning at 2 PM. I am praying that we can have 50 men+ attend to PTL and support this wonderful work for Jesus, lives are truly being changed in Kenningston.
I am working with Grace Point Church in Newtown and my good friend Jim Cherry is working with Washington Crossing United Methodist..
I have forward info to Pastor Andrew Columbia at NLCC in Jameson, what a great time, please call me if you are interested in attending or would like to sponsor a ticket for $20.00 dollars.
What is a soul worth, we all need Jesus and each others. Please pass the word and please pray for Buddy and Rock Ministry. Click the image above to get your tickets today!

No comments:
Post a Comment