
By Keith Idec ~ BoxingScene.com
Kendall Holt has idolized Roy Jones jr. since he was a little kid.
They've become friends in recent years, so when Hold needed a chief second on short notice to work his corner next week for a nationally televised fight against Tim Coleman, Holt didn't hesitate to as the former pound-for-pound king. The future Hall-of-Famer gladly accepted that assignment Tuesday.
"I'm really excited about it, "Hold said. "It should make for interesting TV. With Roby being in my corner, I know there will be a lot of eyes on the fight. Besides that,I think people are interested to see how I com back against Time Coleman. This just add hype and eyes to the TV for this fight." Continue Reading...
Tickets priced $35 & $55 are on sale now and can be purchased at the Morongo Casino Box office or by calling the Box office hotline at (951) 755-5391. Tickets are also available by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745- 3000 or online at ticketmaster.com.
The Morongo Casino Resort and Spa is located at 49500 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA, 92230. Doors open at 5:00 p.m , first fight starts at 5:30 p.m. ESPN "Friday Night Fights" telecast begins at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
No comments:
Post a Comment